This beautiful valley of Jezreel/Megiddo will never see an end-time battle
Last-edit: June 10 2018
In defence of the sidelined God Jehovah, Creator of the Universe and Father of Humanity
23 Thus saith Jehovah, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches;
24 but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he hath understanding, and knoweth me, that I am Jehovah who exerciseth lovingkindness, justice, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith Jehovah.
(Jeremiah 9:23-24 - ASV)
Why had humanity's Creator/God/Yahweh/Jehovah/LORD decided to create
a second Adam, which could ostensibly mean the start of another human race?
That NEW creation of the second Adam and human being Jesus completely
negates the Jehovah-dishonouring, wicked doctrine of the trinity.
For the reality (not theory) of everything spend some time with this page
First perhaps my ID: I mean, who is authoring all the stuff on this site?
Well, I am male by design and orientation, originally born in Berlin/Germany and, as chronological idiosyncrasies would have it, spent my first 12 years in sync with Hitler’s entire 1000-year reign. Not his fault, really; was never meant to happen. Now June 2018, 6 years since site-launch, I am at 85 hastening ever faster to my demise.
Hired in Berlin by Victorian Railways (Railroad) staff, I adventured to Au in 1952 where I married the oldest daughter of a devoted Jehovah’s Witness family, became one myself, acquired a comprehensive, but slanted bible education, remained with these lovely people for ½ Century until extensive Bible reading steered me out of Christianity altogether, since no religion was ever founded by the incredible Creator of our exquisite universe and the human race of geniuses, who, unguided by choice, have wrought nightmarish destruction, fear, pain and hopelessness upon virginal creation.
The above header ought to provide an adequate overview of my site’s purpose.
This second half of 2017 is seeing an increasing and may I say unparalleled sense of global insecurity, fear and uncertainty. What sort of future are we facing? What choices are we presented with? Since these futures are not of our individual making, we really have no personal choice-freedom from the choices foisted upon us by those presuming to be making them for our benefit.
The current geddon with it options are simply a bunch of tribal Nuclear-geddons!
Is Capitalist-Communist China going to be the next world power?
The current Anglo-American is the final one to be superceded by a global world power to finally unify the fatally divided human family by removing the politically religious/tribal/ethnic divisions while retaining and celebrating the inherent racial/ethnic beauty, variety, colour, glory and genius of the human race.
It shall in turn be terminated in due course for their own benefit by Him who has granted humanity both the freedom and the time to do their own thing.
The results speak for themselves —– Luke 7:35 where the original Greek speaks about wisdom resulting in a relative increase of one's offspring/children, i.e.: what it produces, hence properly translated:
“And wisdom is justified by all its works.”
"Yet, wisdom is proved right by all its results
For the conclusion of matters explored & explained on this site, the resulting simple truth about our presence in the universe, God’s original purpose and the removal of mystery and conjecture, please engage with this final page
About the Great Tribulation I may have confused searchers for wisdom and truth, if any, accessing this site, by the way I had presented the subject.
May the reality of the event, what it is and what it was never meant to be, become ever clearer to ultimately alleviate all associated fears. —click here
Incredibly miraculous events connect Israel's
first Exodus epoch to their second Exodus - link
In the meantime it might be of some interest to note the solution to the NT Covenant/Testament controversy that has plagued Christian scholars now for some 1800 years. link
. . . but to continue:
If, as some say, there is no such thing as truth; is that true?
On this site I like to present to all peoples, Atheists, Agnostics, Christians of whatever denominational flavour, JW’s and Bible Students, a list of what almost all Christians doctrinally subscribe to that we shall explore in detail on the basis of the manual of their alleged origin.
Please keep in the forefront of your mind that the manual, the Bible, actually needs to be read rather than simply be a research vehicle into the mind and language of ancient Hebrew and Greek cultures and a multi-doctrinal fishpond.
Before you begin your journey to become better acquainted with our Creator, His will and our future, it be wise for you to understand to whom O.T. Prophets and N.T. Apostles were actually writing, their audience - please click here.
There are only a very few references to authors, commentators and bible scholars on this site, primarily because they don't understand God or His purpose, if indeed they believe in His existence at all as THE basic prerequisite. In Jesus' day, Israel's learned elders did not understand either, nor did they want to.
At the same time, I wish to unequivocally state that I am thoroughly indebted to
a whole host of Scholars, Translators, Archaeologists and others who have laboured
tirelessly for whatever reason, compared to whom I am not even a blip on the spiritual
Radar and less than an exhalation, as God put it ever so humbling: 3 O Jehovah,
what is man that you should notice him, The son of mortal man that you should take
account of him? 4 Man himself bears resemblance to a mere exhalation; His days are
like a passing shadow.
—Psalm 144:3-4 NWT and similar like YLT; Rotherham; ELB (Ger.); Darby; Calvin —ASV
My special gratitude must go to James Strong for his Dictionary of Bible words and
his invaluable numbering every Hebrew and Greek word of the received* text underlying
* not all original, I'm afraid.
On the basis of what you shall read here please do not allow yourself to think me an apostate enemy of Christianity or even a blasphemer without first familiarising yourself with all that is scattered throughout this NON-RELIGIOUS site. Otherwise you may run foul of Solomon's cool character definition -Proverbs 18:13:
13 When anyone is replying to a matter before he hears [it], that is foolishness on his part and a humiliation. NWT
13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him. Authorized King James Version
The name of this site: sanctifyname.com had its genesis in the words of Jesus to his disciples in what is commonly known as The Lord's Prayer, where Jesus advised them to sanctify or hallow God's Name; something Israel under the Law had failed to do.
Who can we trust? Who should we trust based on the available evidence?
Promises! Promises! Easily made and just as easily forgotten or not kept for a variety of reasons. Does the promiser truly mean it? Will the promiser live long enough to honour them?
No absolutes here; No guarantees, except when the one making the promise truly means it with the purest of motives, has the will, the capacity and lives long enough to honour them.
Now who would that be? Please click on Answer
The above menu items are not to be taken as some sort of collective statement of faith.
Strictly speaking, there isn't one, though the 36 point list below might help link
Some items on this site will document the Bible's position on matters allegedly Christian, while others will in fact expose the doctrinal nonsense and lies foisted upon humanity by those who claim to represent a God who never sent them.
This is a non-religious, non-Creationist - Ayetheist, Pro-Creation Web Site
An absolute Guarantee from Jehovah/Yahweh God here in the words of Jesus Christ to his Jewish disciples Luke 12:2: ". . . there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. NAS
As strange as that might seem, this is a website of hope.
Since it is just to inform, you need not do anything except be informed! ;-)
I tackle BIG and ridiculous questions here, like:
Was there ever a sheep in heaven to come down to die for mankind
and go back up there again? Answer
The BIG answer from the Bible is NO, but the tribal religions of Christianity think otherwise.
How about understanding the splitting of the Mount of Olives of Zechariah 14:4? Answer
Take religion away and what have you got left?
An incredible array of brilliant matter from the most distant galaxies to the yet to be completely understood human brain all functioning as intended and completely without religion.
The opportunity for an incredible future right here on earth that will never end as a birthright of every human being, and completely without religion.
That is a token possessed, handed in at death and later realized at a time of the Creator's choosing, and completely without religion.
For many there will be no need to die first, because that line in the chronological sand will be crossed by the millions now living anyway, and completely without religion.
What's more, no one needs to do anything to achieve that, except:
‘OK, count me in!’
when the question is put very soon at the Christ's invite into a nonreligious future.
When will that be?
Soon is the very unsatisfactory answer customarily offered for over some 1900 years.
We will, however, all be informed soon enough by the owner of our beautiful planet
Jehovah/Yahweh/Whatever via His deputy the Christ, when he takes over the reins of benign global governance.
That will happen right on time at the chronological interface between the current
mess of global admin, which coincides with the very end of the Great Tribulation
upon the Jews, and the genesis of heavenly Kingdom Governance when all the multiethnic
Kings, i.e.: the congregation of the firstborn (Exodus 4:22), take their places in
the celestial capital
Please click here GT for the details, but try to read this whole page first.
Christian Guilt Merchants customarily use the following verses to ostensibly apply to an Armageddon of God's making to vent His anger upon wicked humanity, in order to scare their flocks into submission.
19 Woe to the pregnant women and those suckling a baby in those days! 20 Keep praying that your flight may not occur in wintertime, nor on the sabbath day*; 21 for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s* beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short*. (Matthew 24:19-22)
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens* will be shaken. 30 And then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send forth his angels with a great trumpet sound, and they will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from one extremity of the heavens to their other extremity. (Matthew 24:29-31)
* The Great Tribulation is a very literal Israel exclusive event from its 66/70 start in the first century and continuing even as we speak.
* Israel's world - see The World from the above menu for details.
* At the initial onslaught in 70 and on through their continuing Great Tribulation to the 21st Century so that an anointed Israel of God (Galatians 6:16), a native Jewish and proselyte remnant of the forgiven nation, to continue to run with the promises right to their realisation as the Kingdom of the 1000 years.
* Israel's governmental heavens were to be like iron due them for disobedience Leviticus 26:19. God's Heavenly Government will shake them asunder.
Does that not sound just like another load of religious fear-mongering?
Seems that way, but you will never know unless you check it out.
Please look into it anyway for the best of reasons:
13 Happy is the man that has found wisdom, and the man that gets discernment,
14 for having it as gain is better than having silver as gain and having it as produce than gold itself. 15 It is more precious than corals, and all other delights of yours cannot be made equal to it. 16 Length of days is in its right hand; in its left hand there are riches and glory. 17 Its ways are ways of pleasantness, and all its roadways are peace. 18 It is a tree of life to those taking hold of it, and those keeping fast hold of it are to be called happy. -the Bible in Proverbs 3:13-18 NWT
Here are the two Bible verses that started it all for me to tell the world about
it via this website.
It would be ever so nice if all you clever, studious, real or amateur scholars out there in the Christian Realm, were to explain the following portions of Scripture in the context of Jeremiah 23, 31 Ezekiel 34, and the plural personal pronouns used by Prophet and Apostle in the OT/NT:
1. So also we, while we were children, were held in bondage under the elemental things* of the world*. 4 But when the fulness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, 5 in order that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. Galatians 4:3-5 NAS
* basic teachings <Strong's 4747> of the world of Israel *<2889> under the law - the same world God's only begotten son was offered for in John 3:16 and NOT the whole inhabited earth <3625> the Greek word that the inspired John would have used if the only-begotten son of God had been offered for mankind. Please note Paul's including himself in the we above to underscore the complete and total integration of the Gentile complement into the Israel of the promise.
2. And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. Hebrews 9:15 KJV
This site will hopefully set people free from religious enslavement, especially the so-called Christian version. Good news indeed!
For those who do not believe in God, meander through it anyway, it might be fun or even of mildly amusing interest.
Though focused on the Bible, this site is not religious in any sense.
“Hey!”, you might say, “what about all the goody, goody, godly matters in the menu navigation bar? Don't you deal with matters God and Bible?”
Yes I certainly do in the full knowledge that neither God nor His impeccable word are religious in any sense.
Yet it is the greatest story ever told in the record of humanity's early beginnings and beyond, as reported in the library of some 66 books or documents in what is commonly known as the Bible.
Well it was, until Christianity got a hold of it and started telling stories using the actual record as distorted underpinnings for their own agendas.
One of their most grotesque stories gave rise to the Guilt Industry, which has dominated man to this day in order to exact appeasement tax and to attain prestige and financial enrichment.
The religious power structures invented stories to justify their claim of place and
It all began after the Fall, where no one actually fell; neither Adam nor mankind, but more about that later.
The purpose of this site is NOT to found yet another religion - enough already!
It is, however, my great pleasure to share with anyone who wishes to hear, that God is absolutely not angry with humanity, that we are all without inherited sin and continue to be in God's perfect image, even while we do bad things simply because that is what we learned to do or have become because we had not been taught otherwise.
One of the first things Jesus did after becoming the Messiah/Christ was to promise freedom and proclaim liberty as he quoted from Isaiah 61:1:
The Spirit of the Lord Jehovah is upon me; because Jehovah hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the broken–hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; ASV
In Luke 4:18-19 Jesus quoted from chapters 49 and 61 of Isaiah, which are not so much prophetic about Israel's Messiah Jesus, as they are about Israel, where Jehovah promised them final redemption, repurchase and salvation for them to continue to be a light to humanity, a thing impossible for Jesus, because he's dead.*
* Preachers and speakers repeatedly use the phrase when Jesus was on earth. Really? He was never anywhere but on earth and nowhere since he died.
Who was captive and bound as prisoners? Only those who are the principal subject of Isaiah, as they are of all the O.T. prophets, and had irrevocably sinned in the sense of transgressing their law: Israel.
Mankind had no law and therefore could neither transgress nor sin against it.
Here a couple of renderings of Jesus' words in Luke 4:18 to enable us to get the full impact of his mission:
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
“The Spirit of THE LORD JEHOVAH is upon me, and because of this he has anointed me to preach The Good News to the poor*; he has sent me to heal broken hearts and to proclaim liberty to captives, vision to the blind, and to restore the crushed with forgiveness,”
GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
"The Spirit of the Lord is with me. He has anointed me to tell the Good News to the poor*. He has sent me to announce forgiveness to the prisoners of sin and the restoring of sight to the blind, to forgive those who have been shattered by sin,
Douay-Rheims Bible (1749-52)
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me. Wherefore he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor*, he hath sent me to heal the contrite of heart,
* Israelites/Jews, dispirited and downhearted, because of their transgressions/sins against the law. Jesus freed them so that they could be the recipients of all of God’s promises, become His heavenly Kingdom and bless all the families of the earth.
Weymouth New Testament (1912)
"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for to them belongs the Kingdom of the Heavens.
Who are they? Here in Jesus' own words at Luke 12:32:
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
No sooner were Israel freed from the prison of their debt of sin at the death of Jesus their Passover/Atonement Lamb, than the guilt industry saw its greatest re-awakening in the form of freedom-promising, but increasingly death-dealing ‘Judeo/Christianity’, who imprisoned not only Israel, but all mankind in a prison of guilt and indebtedness they claim to be of God's making.
The aim of this site is to clear God's name and reputation from all the accusations, misrepresentations and falsehoods heaped upon it by religion, while conscious that God has absolutely no need of us.
It is, however, also an assurance that all human beings that ever lived and yet shall, will be given the same opportunity for indefinitely lasting life that Adam originally had. Jehovah's inimitable Justice will see to that.
Mind you, He can get along very well without us. He could clear His own name and
reputation in a jiffy even as Jesus indicated that God could make the very stones
cry out the good news
(Luke 19:40). In the meantime, however, He leaves us alone to muddle through life as best we can, while we continue to ignore all the good advice and sound principles He had embedded in Israel's workshop/service manual, the Bible.
On a brief aside:
Separation of Church and State
enshrined in the constitution of many nations is an illusion!
The assurances that no religion is ever to be created by government just preserves the status quo of the current tribal Secular/Religious amalgam holding the reins.
No Religion is of God, never has been nor ever shall!
May all you Christians out there in the wider realms of Christianity, please do what Israel failed to do, by carefully listening to the Old Testament, for without it you will never understand the New, God's purpose, the reason He sent the Christ the first time and the future prospects for all humans past present and future.
This is not just another bible-bashing site, but rather the place where the Bible actually exposes the self-seeking falseness of the organizations who claim it as their foundation.
This site is all about: What the Bible really teaches.
Then again, anyone can make that claim and certainly have.
Here for a bit of an insightful overview of what the Bible contains:
1. Adam & Eve did not receive death. They already had that along with all life on earth. Humans, however, were the only creatures given the opportunity for indefinitely lasting life, subject to the small print of cooperation. They temporarily lost that opportunity at their exit from Eden, the only environment suitable for such indefinitely lasting life they were meant to globalise, and away from the food of obedience symbolized by the tree of life.
(although the Hebrew word translated also in Genesis 3:22 can be translated with this other inherent definition: again, Adam was never told that he would die if he did not eat from the tree of life. He already had permission to eat from it: From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction. –Gen 2:16. What is more, Strong does not list the Hebrew 1571 gam translated also as present in that verse → Link )
God said that Adam could eat from all the trees in the Garden and that they were all good for food, including the Tree of knowledge. Yes, after they failed to cooperate by eating the fruit from that tree, it caused them no harm. After duly digesting and reaping its nourishing benefits, it was simply defecated.
It was certainly good for food.
Making the choice of not listening to God's good advice was the problem; not the fruit.
2. Death simply entered the world of mankind as a default condition in the context that no human had ever died before. ‑Romans 5:12 + Context! Context:
Romans 4:15 and 5:13!
3. Death and decay are and will forever be part of every living thing on earth, including humans. Jesus was no exception; he was as much subject to it as are all of us –Acts 13:34. Link
4. Mankind are still perfect and in the complete image of God, imperfect only in behaviour as a consequence of education and gene-pool, drug and moral mismanagement plus the default degeneration accompanying the dying process that gave rise to the multitude of systemic imperfections and failures of body and mind we are unable to effectively manage. Inherent sin is a power-grabbing invention of religion and has absolutely nothing to do with it. Link
5. Humans are sinners because they sin. They do not sin because they are sinners
Jesus answered them: “Most truly I say to you, Every doer of sin is a slave of sin.
John 8:34 NWT
6. Sinning is optional: if anyone does commit a sin, we have a helper with the Father, Jesus Christ, a righteous one. (1 John 2:1) . NWT
7. The Law was the power for Israel's sin, not some inherent fault or sin-gene.
1 Corinthians 15:56:. The sting producing death is sin, but the power for sin is the Law,
not a hand-me-down from Adam. Essential to link to the Romans 5:12 and Law pages!
8. The Law Covenant was bi-lateral with obligations for both parties. That was not the testament for an inheritance made earlier by Jehovah's firstborn son Israel, the testator, in Exodus 19:3-8.
Firstborn sons generally inherit after the death of their father, but here we have an immortal father not making a testament of inheritance, while promising the son an inheritance of becoming a kingdom of priests and a holy nation, as long as the son does not rebel.
While Jehovah was obligated to keep His promises to Abraham and the fathers He was aware that His firstborn son Israel would likely fail in their obligation to keep the rules required for cohabiting with God, resulting in death. He therefore arranged for the son to make provision for another to inherit all the promises.
So God's words Son, if you do this you get that initially failing to materialise, would eventually became reality via a new testament made by the same son after his death and rebirth. more here
God certainly kept his death promise to Israel if they were to disobey Him.
9. The Ransom was only for Israel, since only they had the Law, which in concert with their disobedience, held them to ransom. Jesus died as a substitute for Israel. Link
– John 11:49-53: Jesus was destined to die for the nation.
– Galatians 4:4-5: 4 But when the full limit of the time arrived, God sent forth
his Son, who came to be out of a woman and who came to be under law, 5 that he might
release by purchase those under law, that we, (those that had been under law inc.
the Roman Anointed [Christians] -most of whom were natural Jews, who had inherited
the debt of sin against Israel's Law covenant along with the promises) in turn, might
receive the adoption as sons. NWT
–Especially Hebrews 9:15-17, but in other translations, because the NWT obscures the meaning.
10. Jesus came only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, sent his disciples to do the same, was a minister to the circumcised and was thus in that fold the other Gentile sheep were to become one flock with -Matthew 15:24, 10:6; Romans 15:8; John 10:16; Isaiah 53.
11. The other sheep are those Gentiles who join the Israelite remnant in the Israel fold to become one flock. Ephesians 2:11-18 and much more from Isaiah to Revelation. Link
12. The washed White Robes/Garments of Revelation are the exclusive mantle of anointed Israel, which includes the unnumbered great crowd of Rev 7 living and rising to meet their Lord in the air at the very threshold of their 1000-year co-joint rule with those already dead, who are resurrected at the same time. Link
13. The ransom does not apply to mankind, since they had no law and thus no transgression. Humans die only through the geographical shift out of paradise and the resulting non-access to the original opportunity for lasting life, that would last as long as their submission to and cooperation with God –not the fruit itself, which had no power whatever to impart life other than survival to the next meal.
a) The ransom, however, freed Israel to attain to their assigned Kingdom purpose
to allow all humans, on the basis of Jehovah's perfect justice, to have the same
opportunity for indefinitely continuing life on earth Adam originally had.
In this manner multiethnic Israel ‑Abraham’s Seed‑ will be a blessing to all the families of the earth, as promised. ‑Genesis 22:18; Ex 19:4-8; 2 Peter 2:9.
14. On the basis of the Law given to Israel via Moses, sons were never to be punished
for the sins of fathers:
“Fathers should not be put to death on account of children, and children should not be put to death on account of fathers. Each one should be put to death for his own sin,” -Deuteronomy 24:16
God must be a hypocrite if what Christianity alleges to be true, that all of Adam's Children have inherited sin and the punishment of death from their forefather Adam as an expression of the immutable will of a kind and loving God who says one thing and does the other.
15. Jesus did not become God's son at his baptism. He became a human son of God out of Mary. Like the first Adam woven directly from the elements of the earth, the last Adam Jesus was likewise woven in the lowest parts of the earth but this time via Mary’s womb (Psalm 139:15) i.e. made on earth from the elements of the earth from conception to death.
16. Like the sheep in the pre-enactment where Abraham offered up his only begotten son Isaac as a sacrifice, the sheep Jesus the son of man remains dead.
The resurrection of the Christ was that of the only begotten angelic Son of God, originally offered for God’s firstborn son Israel (Exodus 4:22; John 3:16-Israel's world), when he was untied and stood up again as he came off the sacrificial altar of God's will, like Isaac in the pre-enactment*, with the sheep Jesus taking his place just as a sheep did Isaac's.
See Daniel 12:1 where the heavenly only begotten angelic son Michael stands up again
right on time during Roman rule, after the death of the son of man and before the
Greatest Tribulation ever to befall the people Israel (Matthew 24), which is presently
(2016) continuing until the birth of God's heavenly Kingdom.
* Profound difference between Israel and Isaac in that the former was guilty and had to die in penal
retribution, whereas Isaac constituted no more than a gift offering to God.
17. That heavenly archangel (Chief Messenger) son becomes a true son of Jehovah, as the very first member of His divine heavenly family of gods, the moment all of his 143999 dead or still alive brothers on earth ascend to their destined ‘thrones’ in the heavenly Kingdom government of the 1000 years
That will be the culmination of all Jesus had been, had become i.e. anointed (Christ),
had accomplished and the yet unfulfilled promises he had bequeathed to that only-begotten
heavenly angelic son actually offered according to that expressed will of God -John
Romans 1:3, 4 and Acts 13:33.
18. The little flock of Anointed (Christians) are not adopted as God's sons at their
anointing baptism, even as Jesus was not. That is simply a Token* of their becoming
genuine Sons of Jehovah of the God kind and members of His divine heavenly family
at their resurrection, provided they remain faithful unto death.
–see Luke 12:32; 2 Corinthians. 1:22; 5:5; Ephesians 1:13, 14.
* earnest in many translations
a) Paul and the Roman brothers, though already anointed, were still eagerly awaiting
their own adoption as God's sons many years after their anointing baptism:
(Romans 8:23) . Not only that, but we ourselves also who have the firstfruits, namely, the spirit, yes, we ourselves groan within ourselves, while we are earnestly waiting for adoption as sons, the release from our bodies by ransom. NWT
19. Only multi-ethnic, multi-gender virtual Israel will receive everlasting life in the sense of possessing it.
Those living on earth will simply be allowed to continue living indefinitely while they eat food and yield to all God's beneficial advice.
20. Paul's agony of Romans 7:7-25 was the result of being under Law and does not describe the general human condition.
a) The law was the power of sin (1 Corinthians 15:56) When that law ended, Paul was freed from that agony: Romans 8:2: For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus made me free from the law of sin and of death. ASV
21. To be declared righteous applies only to anointed multi-national/racial Israel
(Gal. 3:28, 29) and occurs after the fact when all the behavioural evidence is in.
As a prerequisite, they, irrespective of their ethnicity, needed to individually
accept their Messiah and be baptized for forgiveness of their own inherited transgressions
against the Law, since Israel's collective debt against that Law had already been
paid through the death of Jesus' their Passover/Atonement Lamb who substituted by
proxy for the heavenly only-begotten angelic son of God offered for the disobedient
firstborn son Israel
(John 3:16), while being simultaneously executed as an adulterous harlot.
Individually though, those called out of atoned-to-death Israel for heavenly governance, still need to be considered sufficiently righteous to inherit the fulfilment of the promises, which is only ever related to the doing or otherwise of God's will –Malachi 3:18.
22. Born again means
a) For God's firstborn son Israel (Exodus 4:22) to be born again in their final Atonement and second Passover sacrifice of the Lamb Jesus to redeem them from their sins and be saved.
b) For the heavenly only-begotten, now Christ after Jesus' death and restored to life in his former angelic, lower than human life-form, until he along with all those chosen become true sons of the God kind as members of Jehovah's heavenly family of Gods.
23. The Law was not designed by God to prove that mankind is systemically unable
to keep it. Christendom's sects probably all teach that, but I personally know
that the Witnesses do.
‑Road Laws do not exist simply to prove that all drivers are inherently bad drivers
24 The Law enslaved Israel, MT Sinai picturing the bondwoman Hagar -see Galatians 4:21-28
25. The Israel of God is still fleshly. Isaiah voices this rhetorical question under
inspiration: (Isaiah 66:8):
. . . Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall a land be born in one day? shall a nation be brought forth at once? for as soon as Zion travailed (was in labor), she brought forth her children. ASV
From its start as a family until a nation is fully formed may take hundreds of years, even millennia. So it is for Israel. From Jacob's family beginnings via Exodus 19 where the nationhood promise was first made, to their glorious completion as the heavenly administration of virtual Kings and Priests when Heavenly Zion gives birth to it at their resurrection, it will indeed have taken a long time.
The continuation of the original fleshly Israel until now is further enhanced from these couple of verses that provide additional and very interesting evidence of their continuance in the flesh: 1 Corinthians 10:1:
Now I do not want you to be ignorant, brothers, that our forefathers were all under
the cloud and all passed through the sea 2 and all got baptized into Moses and
1 Corinthians 12:2: you know that when you were people of the nations, . . .
Isn't that fascinating; here Paul addresses Gentile Greeks and first says our forefathers even though the Jew Paul and the Greeks did not even remotely shared natural forefathers, except for the Jewish Greeks in that congregation. He said this because Greek Gentile brothers were now equal to fleshly Israelites, completely integrated into the Israel of God.
This is further emphasized in the second verse where Paul actually says that they, the Greek brothers, were no longer people of the nations, Gentiles.
26. The Bible's use of the address/salutation Brother/s is exclusive to the Israel of God, the little flock of the brothers of Christ, the Seed of Abraham. Usage in any religious context is misleading, as it obfuscates God's purpose for Israel and humanity.
27. God has never authorized any religion to represent Him and never shall.
28. The use of the descriptive title/name Jehovah's Witnesses is likewise the exclusive and almost copyrighted prerogative of the people Israel. Isaiah 43:1, 10-12, 44:1, 8. Anyone else using that name will have to deal with the God who so named them and it has absolutely nothing whatever to do with the almost ubiquitous religion of that name, because they have not been sent by God as have not any others, while the original assignment given to the Bride of Christ, before they denominationalised, is still current for all of them until the forthcoming birth of the virtual Kingdom admin.
29. Jesus is not a son of God via Adam and is therefore not of Adam's human family. He was fashioned as an entirely separate human being, which Paul designated under inspiration as the last Adam –1 Corinthians 15:45 please click here for details: 1 and 2.
30. Men have used the events in Eden to blame The Woman for being sinners out of sync with God. Entirely WRONG! It was the man who was responsible for all this mess here on Planet Earth. Eve was deceived, not Adam. His action was deliberate: link.
31. The resurrection in John 5:28-29 and the separation of the sheep from the goats
Matthew 25:31-46 are also exclusively about that little multiethnic flock of anointed Israel Jesus spoke to his disciples about in Luke 12:32.
It is NOT about some future judgement day for mankind: link.
33. On the basis of God's sense of fair play and justice, He will make sure that all men (alright girls, this is generic) will get a chance of a healthy long and wrinkle-free life, without disease and the degrading journey to the grave.
34. For the answer to the biggest of all questions “Why were we created!”, please go here
35. Now for the final nail in the Trinity coffin: Jesus is not the Son of Man whatever the twists and turns of apostate-edited scripture may seem to suggest —– please see link.
36. Finally there shall be a Jubilee for Humanity on the 50th 1000-year (Pentecost)
after the 7 ‘days’ of Creation (7x7000) have completed along with with God's 7000-year,
also uniquely earth related, rest ‘day’ - link.
Please continue via the Menu for the Scriptural evidence of the above claims and
for a continuing overview of the nature and purpose of the subjects covered on this site.
Anyone offended or angered by the information on this site,
please take counsel from these inspired words of Solomon:
Do not be eager in your heart to be angry, For anger resides in the bosom of fools. NAS
or, in order to please everyone, here from the NWT:
Do not hurry yourself in your spirit to become offended, for the taking of offence
what rests in the bosom of the stupid ones
The Jehovah’s Witnesses denomination do not support this site, because the Bible neither supports them nor any other Judeo-Christian religion on our beautiful planet, since none are from our Creator whose English name is Jehovah.
End of Page